Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Advice from Unlikely Sources

Last week in Portsmouth, I saw a t-shirt that said, Advice from a Trout.  I can't remember what it said, but it inspired me to do some thinking about animals and what advice they may give us.  This is definitely not my best writing, but I've had some fun thinking about this.

Advice from a giraffe,
stand tall.

Advice from a mouse,
avoid traps.

Advice from a dog,
be a loyal friend.

Advice from a cat,
relax.

Advice from a salmon,
go against the flow, if you need to.

Advice from an owl,
be watchful.

Advice from a hen,
don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Advice from a lizard,
bask in the sun.

Advice from a skunk,
cause a stink.

Advice from a penguin,
chill out.


Imagine the fun we could have writing about this in our classrooms!  




No comments:

Post a Comment